Plumbing Maintenance, Installation and Repair
Our plumbers and water system technicians are able to meet your needs whether you operate in healthcare, education, construction, agriculture, horticulture, the hotel & leisure sector or beyond. Whether small or commercial scale, we have the tools and the team for the job.
Every member of our engineering team is fully certified to carry out servicing, pipework maintenance and full plumbing installation projects. We can maintain, repair or install boilers, central heating systems, sinks, pool systems, irrigation systems and more. Enquire today to find out exactly how we can help you.
Our full plumbing services include but are not limited to:
- Cleaning, inspection and disinfection of cold water tanks and systems; hot water cylinders and systems; evaporative cooling systems
- Pipework chlorination and water system disinfection works
- Inspection, servicing and calibration of thermostatic mixing valves
- Clean, disinfection and descale of shower heads and taps
- Commercial softener installation and servicing
- Chlorine dioxide unit installation, servicing, testing and analysis
- Biocidal treatment system installation, servicing, testing and analysis
- Dosing system installation, servicing, testing and analysis
- HTM/ACOP L8/HSG 274 Part 1, 2 + 3/BSRIA guidance checklist monitoring
- UKAS water sampling
- Filtration unit installation and servicing
- Swimming pool testing and analysis
- Commercial plumbing remedial works; installation works; plumbing fault finding
- Closed system chemical dosing, testing, sampling and analysis
- BSRIA closed system commissioning and flushing
- Flushing and testing of expansion and pressurisation vessels
- Legionella risk assessment
- Evaporative cooling systems chemical dosing, testing, sampling and analysis
- Boiler installation, servicing and repair
- Central heating solutions, upgrades and repair
- RPZ valve servicing and installation
- Shower, sink, tap and basin installation
Large or small, our team are here to help on any commercial plumbing project.
As water treatment specialists, we can advise on more than plumbing. We are able to assess and support you in a range of water hygiene and management solutions, such as sampling, testing, control measures, chemical supplies and more. If you have any further water maintenance questions or concerns, talk to us about them when you enquire, and we can share how else we can help.
Contact 4i Water Services today to receive a quote, or call us on 01359 242000.