Safe and clean water is paramount in Healthcare settings in ensuring the protection of Patients and Staff from waterborne pathogens such as Legionella and Pseudomonas. We can help Healthcare Estates manage risk, safety and compliance in line with ACoP L8, HTM04 and HSG274.
4i Water Services has extensive experience within NHS Hospitals, Private Healthcare, Nursing Care Homes and Medical Centres in all tasks associated with protecting water systems, such as;
1. Legionella Risk Assessments
2. Hot Water & Cold Water System Cleaning, Disinfection, Flushing & Temperature Monitoring
3. Plumbing & Remedial Works
4. Water Softener Servicing
5. Calorifier Inspections, Cleans & Disinfections
6. TMV / TNT Servicing & Fail Safe Checks
7. Chemical Dosing Units & Chemical Supply
8. UKAS Accredited Sampling & Analysis
9. HTM04, ACoP L8 & HSG274 Consultancy
10. Point Of Use Filter & Quarterly Shower Management
Many Healthcare Settings are under growing financial strains and so a planned preventative maintenance programme designed and carried out by 4i Water Services can help to prevent the breakdown or failure of equipment before it actually occurs. This helps provide uninterrupted operation of water services and can increase the lifespan of plant and equipment.
Over the life cycle of a water system a planned preventative maintenance program should result in significant cost savings and a reduced carbon footprint by ensuring that an asset fulfils its expected lifetime by preventing the occurrence of a major fault or breakdown that calls for corrective maintenance that is often many times more expensive.