Primary Dental Care Practices
Dental Practices have a duty of care in ensuring that the water supply, storage and distribution services should comply with the best practice guidance given in HTM04-01 and ACoP L8.
Along with protecting staff and patients from potentially harmful bacteria in water systems, most Dental Practices have to think about reprocessing expensive equipment in line with HTM01-05 Decontamination in Primary Dental Care Practices.
For Dental Practices…
- All systems must have a Risk Assessment.
- All premises must have a written Water Management Scheme.
- The registered manager must ensure that all recommendations and remedials of the Written Scheme and Risk Assessment are implemented
- Water lines must be fitted with anti-retraction valves in accordance with EU regulations
- It is mandatory to control legionella within the dental water system
4i Water Services have built up a vast knowledge of the complications and difficulties experienced in the Dental Hygiene sector and can offer a range of services, products and advice in relation to safety and compliance.
- Legionella and Full Water Risk Assessments
- Supply, install and management of Pure Water Filtration Systems
- Water System Cleaning, Disinfection, Flushing & Temperature Monitoring
- Plumbing & Remedial Works
- Water Softener Servicing
- TMV / TNT Servicing & Fail Safe Checks
- Chemical Dosing Units & Chemical Supply
- UKAS Accredited Sampling & Analysis
- HTM04, HTM01, HSG274 and ACoP L8 Consultancy and Control Regimes